De 06/03/2012 até 04/04/2012
- 18:08 hs Revisão 1774: Headers were included in these classes.
- 18:05 hs Revisão 1773: Better suggestion of correcting extra punctuation. improves #566
- 17:58 hs Bug #565 (Closed): Checkers with the same priority
- 17:58 hs Revisão 1772: Avoid that the same checkers enter in the treeset. fixes #565
- 16:16 hs Revisão 1767: Should not filter rules.xml.tree Fixes #561
- 07:08 hs Revisão 1764: Updated configuration to work with M2Eclipse. Fixes #561
- 23:35 hs Revisão 1763: Withdraw changes because it does not work in LibreOffice #567
- 23:13 hs Revisão 1762: Withdraw changes because it does not work in LibreOffice #567
- 21:15 hs Revisão 1761: Fixed the project pom to include jaxb-impl #567
- 20:00 hs Revisão 1760: We don't need to keep the serialized file anymore #567
- 19:58 hs Revisão 1759: Modified to create the serialized rules file once in the system #567
- 19:51 hs Feature #567 (Rejected): Instead of deploying the serialized rules we should serialize it at firs...
- The serialized rules often causes issues across different platforms. Instead of deploying it we should create the fil...
- 19:27 hs Feature #566 (In Progress): Punctuation checkers
- Just a reminder that we should fix your java code encoding.
- 19:24 hs Bug #565 (In Progress): Checkers with the same priority
- Arthur, I think we should improve our Comparator implementation for the children attribute of the CompositeChecker cl...
- 17:01 hs Revisão 1758: Better suggestion of exceeding punctuation error. fixes #566
- 16:52 hs Revisão 1757: Creation of class PunctuationChecker. fixes #566
- 16:50 hs Revisão 1756: Checkers weren't included in the checker composite, if they had the same priority. ...
- 16:45 hs Feature #566 (Closed): Punctuation checkers
- The class PuntuationChecker was created. It looks for exceeding punctuation marks or sentences that begin with them.
- 16:43 hs Bug #565 (Closed): Checkers with the same priority
- Checkers weren't included in the checker composite, if they had the same priority.
- 14:25 hs Revisão 1755: Added space checker to default rules config
- 09:21 hs Bug #556: Logic error in SentenceDetectorME class
- William Colen escreveu:
> It is fixed in the trunk and will be available in 3.1.3. Thank you again.
You are welco...
- 12:34 hs Bug #556 (Resolved): Logic error in SentenceDetectorME class
- It is fixed in the trunk and will be available in 3.1.3. Thank you again.
- 21:23 hs Revisão 1754: Updated configuration to work with M2Eclipse. Fixes #561
- 19:41 hs Revisão 1753: Updating build system to work with M2Eclipse. Fixer #561
- 19:39 hs Bug #561 (Closed): Update build system to work with the latest version of M2Eclipse
- 18:48 hs Bug #556: Logic error in SentenceDetectorME class
- Thank you for reporting. We will fix it for the the next release.
- 17:38 hs Bug #560 (Closed): CoGrOO HTML not working
- Problem fixed
- 17:33 hs Revisão 1752: The comparisions between mistakes and rules identifiers were fixed. fixes #560
- 17:32 hs Revisão 1751: The method getId() was changed to get the correct id from the identifier. fixes #560
- 17:26 hs Bug #560 (Closed): CoGrOO HTML not working
- Function getID() wans't working after the prefixes were changed.
- 10:31 hs Bug #556 (Closed): Logic error in SentenceDetectorME class
- An java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException always occurs when sentPosDetect method is invoked at line 97.
Exportar para Atom