From 03/06/2012 to 04/04/2012
- 06:08 pm Revision 1774: Headers were included in these classes.
- 06:05 pm Revision 1773: Better suggestion of correcting extra punctuation. improves #566
- 05:58 pm Bug #565 (Closed): Checkers with the same priority
- 05:58 pm Revision 1772: Avoid that the same checkers enter in the treeset. fixes #565
- 04:16 pm Revision 1767: Should not filter rules.xml.tree Fixes #561
- 07:08 am Revision 1764: Updated configuration to work with M2Eclipse. Fixes #561
- 11:35 pm Revision 1763: Withdraw changes because it does not work in LibreOffice #567
- 11:13 pm Revision 1762: Withdraw changes because it does not work in LibreOffice #567
- 09:15 pm Revision 1761: Fixed the project pom to include jaxb-impl #567
- 08:00 pm Revision 1760: We don't need to keep the serialized file anymore #567
- 07:58 pm Revision 1759: Modified to create the serialized rules file once in the system #567
- 07:51 pm Feature #567 (Rejected): Instead of deploying the serialized rules we should serialize it at firs...
- The serialized rules often causes issues across different platforms. Instead of deploying it we should create the fil...
- 07:27 pm Feature #566 (In Progress): Punctuation checkers
- Just a reminder that we should fix your java code encoding.
- 07:24 pm Bug #565 (In Progress): Checkers with the same priority
- Arthur, I think we should improve our Comparator implementation for the children attribute of the CompositeChecker cl...
- 05:01 pm Revision 1758: Better suggestion of exceeding punctuation error. fixes #566
- 04:52 pm Revision 1757: Creation of class PunctuationChecker. fixes #566
- 04:50 pm Revision 1756: Checkers weren't included in the checker composite, if they had the same priority....
- 04:45 pm Feature #566 (Closed): Punctuation checkers
- The class PuntuationChecker was created. It looks for exceeding punctuation marks or sentences that begin with them.
- 04:43 pm Bug #565 (Closed): Checkers with the same priority
- Checkers weren't included in the checker composite, if they had the same priority.
- 02:25 pm Revision 1755: Added space checker to default rules config
- 09:21 am Bug #556: Logic error in SentenceDetectorME class
- William Colen escreveu:
> It is fixed in the trunk and will be available in 3.1.3. Thank you again.
You are welco...
- 12:34 pm Bug #556 (Resolved): Logic error in SentenceDetectorME class
- It is fixed in the trunk and will be available in 3.1.3. Thank you again.
- 09:23 pm Revision 1754: Updated configuration to work with M2Eclipse. Fixes #561
- 07:41 pm Revision 1753: Updating build system to work with M2Eclipse. Fixer #561
- 07:39 pm Bug #561 (Closed): Update build system to work with the latest version of M2Eclipse
- 06:48 pm Bug #556: Logic error in SentenceDetectorME class
- Thank you for reporting. We will fix it for the the next release.
- 05:38 pm Bug #560 (Closed): CoGrOO HTML not working
- Problem fixed
- 05:33 pm Revision 1752: The comparisions between mistakes and rules identifiers were fixed. fixes #560
- 05:32 pm Revision 1751: The method getId() was changed to get the correct id from the identifier. fixes #560
- 05:26 pm Bug #560 (Closed): CoGrOO HTML not working
- Function getID() wans't working after the prefixes were changed.
- 10:31 am Bug #556 (Closed): Logic error in SentenceDetectorME class
- An java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException always occurs when sentPosDetect method is invoked at line 97.
Also available in: Atom